Monday 27 January 2014

Baby einstein



                                                
"Hey baby wotz up?" I asked my 4 year old nephew who was pensive in thought. We were travelling to banglore from vizag and he loathed to part with the beach.

"No disturb. I yam vor-king " he tapped his index finger against his temple.

"ooooo. So wotz the plan genius? I coaxed him.

" I yam plane-ing to build a beach in Banga-luru" he disclosed his brainwave.

"whoa!! Master stroke. How do u intend to do it?" I asked enthusiastically. He winked at me as if he were a baby einstein and I were his only pupil. He pulled out a purse string bag loaded with silvery sand and doled out "I wud steal sand from all countries and build a beach in banga-luru".

I never saw this coming. So I tumbled with belly bursting laughter.  When I recovered from that spell of gelastic seizures, I said "No doubt u wud beat Ratanji Tata and Vijay Maalya sum day but honey wot about vater?" I asked him feigning innocence.
Just then my S-I-L bought some water from the vendor and my brother smirked "Look! His mother started saving water for him. Thats wot I call Mothers love". He exuded honey coated sarcasm.

The baby einstein however dismissed my brother with a silly flick of his hand and said "I wud find a way to make lats aaf voter in my secret lab" he whispered. Amazed at his prowess I looked at my brother whose chest was jutting out with fatherly pride.

"Does he know the chemistry of H2o?" I just couldn't believe my own eyes and ears. I learnt the chemical formula when I was in my secondary high school and here is my nephew, a kindergartener talking some fine chemistry.

"May be he does...may be not" my brother plays diplomatic.

"He is in to Dexter's laboratory these days" my S-I-L  added that last straw which sent us all in to another fit of laughter. Sometimes a stone thrown in the dark hits the target BANG ON!




No comments:

Post a Comment