Sunday 23 February 2014

Happily ever after




                                                
Her foot slipped perfectly in to the glass stilettos. The prince found his Cinderella. He took her in to his arms and asked her "will you marry me my dear?"

The boy knows what comes next. He grew apprehensive as the moment neared. He rushed to his granny and gran'pa and blindfolded them with his tiny hands.

"What? Why are you closing our eyes?" his grandparents protested.

The prince kissed Cinderella on her lips and they lived happily ever after in an embrace of love.

"No No No No. I said NOVE-AH. You shud not cee dis" the boy proclaimed trying his best to squeeze his eyes shut. His grandparents chuckled to themselves  knowing their grandson got the best of the brought up's of the generation.  

"But who will close your eyes when you close ours?" his granny decided to pull his leg.

"I squiz my eye's shut...buth sum times...I acci..dentally happen to cee a little. Buth ith's okay. Ith's Noth a big deel" the boy replies soberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment