Friday 22 February 2013

My dear terrorist - A poem


                                                               

My dear terrorist, 
My dear terrorist
come, slit my throat,
like a slaughter goat,
but expect not
blood to flood
cos its love and love and
love and love that floods.

Love, which u deserved,
yet deprived.
Love of which u were
hungry & thirsty,
and made u take decisions
hasty and nasty.

yes! Its Love that floods in ur blood,
and every drop your mother has shed,
and every drop of milk u were fed.
but expect not
to clench thy thirst,
with thy bloody fists
cos love divine can't be handled in bloody bottles unlike wine.

My dear terrorist, 
My dear terrorist,
come shoot me dead,
to earn your bread.
but expect not your hunger to die
cos hunger dies with thy own death not thy neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment